Intro to Electronic Music Production
Does your podcast need intro music? Does your friend's indie video game need a theme for its menu screen? Have you ever wanted to create your own personal soundtrack to exercise or study to? Start here!
Learn the foundations of making your own electronic music in this workshop. Get an overview of a free, browser-based tool for music production and beat making. Learn basic production concepts like adding or editing samples and apply audio effect—and then experiment and explore with support.
No experience required! Bring headphones and a laptop or borrow them from The Makery.
- Learn how to select, arrange and edit audio samples using Bandlab, a free, browser-based tool for music production and beat making
- Understand how to apply audio effects to a specific instrument
- Discover how to play virtual instruments in Bandlab
- Learn how to record audio in Bandlab.
- Wednesday, December 7, 2022
- 2:30pm - 4:00pm
- Carrier TLT Lab (Room 37)