Introduce yourself to the world of electronics by creating a simple circuit and controlling it with an Arduino Leonardo. All supplies will be provided.
- Construct a simple circuit and control an LED with an Arduino Leonardo
- Write a few lines of code in the Arduino IDE
- Come away with an introductory understanding of electronics and microcontrollers
- Thursday, April 7, 2022 Show more dates
- 4:00pm - 5:00pm
- Rose Makery (First Floor)
- Faculty Staff Students
- The Makery Workshop
Registration has closed.