H5P Faculty Community of Practice
Join the JMU Libraries’ second cohort community of practice to learn how to create exciting interactive quizzes, presentations, videos, and more for your Canvas courses.
By joining this interdisciplinary community, you will:
- Learn how to use H5P, a powerful content creation tool.
- Get support from faculty who have experience using interactive H5P digital objects in their Canvas courses, WordPress sites, and more.
- Build connections with other faculty interested in creating engaging online learning experiences to support student learning.
- Collaboratively explore the value and sustainability of using H5P for teaching and learning at JMU.
- Explore how game-based learning principles can support course design.
- Receive a free one-year subscription to H5P.com (worth $570).
Dates and times
The community of practice will meet six times, virtually via Zoom, from 10 am to noon on the following dates:
- January 28
- February 11 and 25
- March 11 and 25
- April 8
Sign up at https://jmu.questionpro.com/t/AQBAjZoTLe
Registration is on a first come-first-served basis and based on evaluation of engagement and enrollment of the participants’ classes.
- Friday, January 28, 2022
- All Day Event