In this workshop we will walk through a simple sewing project using the sewing machines at the Rose Library Makery. You'll learn how to use our Bernina sewing machines as well as some of the sewing accessories available for use. This is an excellent workshop for someone who is new to sewing or looking for a refresher on some of the foundations.
The Makery will supply all of the materials for this project. All you need to bring is an enthusiasm for sewing!
Do these workshop times not work for you? No problem! Visit the Makery website to make a sewing appointment that suits your schedule.
Participants will learn
- the basic functions of the sewing machine
- how to cut, iron, and pin fabric
- Thursday, January 13, 2022 Show more dates
- 5:00pm - 6:00pm
- Rose Makery (First Floor)
- Faculty Staff Students
- The Makery Virtual Workshop Workshop
Registration has closed.