Lightboard - Examine the Possibilities
The Lightboard is a tool that can be used to enhance pre-recorded and live online lectures. Like a whiteboard, instructors can write on the glass surface with dry erase markers to illustrate concepts to students; unlike a whiteboard, the Lightboard allows you to maintain eye contact with the camera. This workshop will be virtual, and allow instructors to see what it would be like to be a student watching the use of the Lightboard. MPS staff will be on hand to demonstrate, answer questions, show what the studio looks like, and so on.
- Gain a firsthand understanding of how using the Lightboard looks to students
- Understand pros and cons of using this tool live vs recording
- Learn about the potential and limitation of the tool
- Learn about Media Production Services offerings and spaces
- Monday, September 20, 2021
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm