Getting Started with WordPress
WordPress is the most popular content management system on the web, with over one third of all websites utilizing it to run blogs, online stores, and much more. This workshop will teach you everything you need to know in order to create and get started posting on your very own WordPress blog.
At the completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Create a site on www.wordpress.com (for free)
- Understand what a domain is
- Know how to customize their free domain through Wordpress.com
- Use the Gutenberg editor to create and format posts
- Add multimedia to their posts
- Add categories and tabs to posts, understand the difference between the two
- Change and customize their site’s theme
Join the Meeting
This is a virtual workshop. The meeting link and password will be sent in the registration and reminder emails to all enrolled participants. The email will come from LibCal.
- Thursday, April 15, 2021 Show more dates
- 4:00pm - 5:00pm