Student Hours and Asynchronous Group Work with Canvas
Jessica Lantz, Morgan Ferretti, & Alanna Whitfield
Wondering about meeting students individually or as a group about problem-solving, discussion, or review? Join us to discover and set up student-instructor meetings with a Canvas scheduler and arrange group compositions with Canvas Group. We will also explore using Zoom and Webex to hold synchronous “student hour” individual and group meetings.
- Identify the applications of Canvas Calendar and scheduler
- Set up review sessions / Q&A sessions on the Calendar scheduler for your class
- Adjust course-specific notifications in individual courses in Canvas
- Establish and evaluate how groups work set up within Canvas
- Recognize how to set up synchronous meetings with students using Zoom and Webex
Join the Meeting
This is a virtual workshop. The meeting link and password will be sent in the registration and reminder emails to all enrolled participants. The email will come from LibCal.
- Thursday, February 11, 2021
- 3:30pm - 4:30pm