Assessment Strategies & Techniques (Hybrid & Online Teaching)
Jessica Lantz & Alanna Whitfield
Assessment is expected to be aligned with learning objectives and holistically measure learning outcomes. In this workshop, participants will explore the variety of assessment strategies, tools, and techniques that are available to use within Canvas, with a focus on using Rubrics and TurnItIn with Feedback for educative and authentic assessment.
Participants will be able to achieve one or multiple of the following:
- Identify representative assessment tools and related use learning activities
- Relate Assignments, Assignment groups, and quizzes, to Gradebook in Canvas
- Introduce TurnitIn, Respondus Lockdown Browser, and Respondus Monitor
- Evaluate the variety of ways of providing feedback
Important Information and References:
Join the Meeting
This is a virtual workshop.
The meeting link and password will be sent in the registration and reminder emails to all enrolled participants. The email will come from LibCal.
- Wednesday, October 21, 2020
- 12:30pm - 1:30pm