Developing Videos in a Lab or Studio (Creative and Inclusive)
Expository demonstration with short videos, in alignment with learning objectives, has been proven effective in instructions for operational, clinical, analytical, and behavioral content. Cognitively guided by multimedia learning principles, these videos can be developed with proper equipment, setup, file management, and publishing.
At the completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Connect multimedia learning principles with best practices of video development in a laboratory or studio setting
- Identify relevant equipment and systems for video capturing and transfer
- Identify the best practice of shooting video from home
- Relate video capture to file management with Open Science Framework
Join the Meeting
This is a virtual workshop through Zoom.
The meeting link and password will be sent in the registration and reminder emails to all enrolled participants. The email will come from LibCal.
- Tuesday, September 1, 2020
- 1:00pm - 1:50pm