Engage Student Learning with H5P Interactive Content
Juhong Christie Liu
H5P provides open access to make interactive learning objects. “H5P is an abbreviation for HTML5 Package and aims to make it easy for everyone to create, share and reuse interactive HTML5 content. Interactive videos, interactive presentations, and self-assessment quizzes have been developed and shared using H5P” (Wikipedia) In this session, participants will learn to navigate the platform, and create an interactive presentation, video, or game, and embed the content in a Canvas course.
This is an online virtual workshop. Access information will be provided 48 hours prior to the workshop.
- Recognize the potential of using H5P to create interactive content
- Make an interactive learning activity with H5P
- Embed the product in Canvas
- Evaluate their application in teaching and learning
For alternate sessions, select 'show more dates' below
- Thursday, January 30, 2020 Show more dates
- 1:30pm - 3:30pm