Animate with Google Earth Studio
Create animated content using Google Earth Studio—a web-based animation tool for Google Earth’s satellite imagery—and Adobe Premiere Pro. Learn how virtual field trips can enhance learning and enrich curriculum. Using industry-standard animation tools, such as keyframe animation and animatable effects, leverage Google’s immense store of satellite and aerial imagery (from geological features to cityscapes) to enrich your instruction and digital projects.
At the completion of this workshop, participants will:
- Have a command of the basics of animating in Google Earth Studio.
- Understand how to create a project and navigate the Earth Studio interface.
- Understand adding and editing keyframes, and rendering.
- Learn how to edit 3D imagery in Adobe Premiere Pro to create animations.
- Wednesday, January 15, 2020
- 1:00pm - 4:00pm
- Rose 5211