The Art of the Digital Assignment
Elaine Kaye and Nicole Wilson
explore. experience. engage: The evolving classroom.
In this immersive series, instructional faculty will explore research, experience digital activities, and engage with their peers and the global digital community. During the program, faculty design a digital assignment to be implemented the following semester. This final product includes a scaffolded timeline, an assessment plan, Canvas materials and more. Faculty will also learn about the resources available to them and to students in our evolving roles as content creators.
- Develop an understanding of the history, theories and principles related to Digital Assignments
- Discover the evolving role of students as content creators
- Identify and employ credible resources to stay abreast of emerging and evolving trends in the field and continue to build a supportive network
- Construct an integrated and comprehensive assessment plan for the created digital assignment
- Design and present a digital assignment grounded in a theoretical framework and principles presented throughout this immersive program
Dates and Times
Wednesdays, Sept 18, 25, Oct 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, 1:30-4:30pm, Carrier 22
Registratio is closed for this program
- Wednesday, October 16, 2019 Show more dates
- 1:30pm - 4:30pm
- Carrier 22