Daisy Breneman, Juhong Christie Liu, & Alyssa Valcourt
The JMU Libraries ACT Grants support creative teaching and reflective learning. These grants provide opportunities to encourage innovations in teaching and share instructors’ creativity in engaging student learning through the use of technology. Projects have evidenced the development of deep, meaningful, and reflective learning. This ACT Grant Pre-application Open House will provide a networking environment to communicate about ACT Grants' projects, share recipients’ experience, and starting an application for your creative teaching project.
Open to past and current recipients, as well as prospective applicants.
Lunch will be served.
- Learn the procedure of an ACT grant life cycle from application to dissemination
- Locate possibilities from ACT Grant-funded projects
- Formulate a networked community to share creative teaching practice and ideas
- Identify possibilities of using emerging technologies for teaching, learning and research
Apply the 2019-20 ACT Grant at: https://easychair.org/cfp/ACTGrant2019, and direct your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wednesday, September 4, 2019
- 12:15pm - 2:00pm
- Rose 5211