Explore the principles of creating mini-documentaries, and how to use Adobe Premiere Rush to enrich your curriculum with 60-second documentaries. Learn the best practices and principles of documentary production, the technical skills to create 60-second documentaries with your smartphone, and ideas for integrating documentary projects into your curriculum. Participants will work in teams to create a 60-second documentary, identifying the theme, audience, and goals for a particular subject.
At the completion of this series, participants will:
- Understand the positive impact of incorporating 60-second documentaries into their curriculum.
- Identify best practices and principles of creating short documentaries.
- Leverage technical skills to create compelling 60-second documentaries using a smartphone, gimbal stabilizer, video mic, and Adobe Premiere Rush.
- Grasp the essential camera settings for producing videos, such as frame rate, shutter speed, aperture, ISO, and white balance.
- Comfortably navigate the Adobe Premiere Rush interface.
- Generate ideas for integrating documentary film projects into the curriculum.
This series requires attendance for all three days of pre-production, production, and post-production. Please sign up only if you can commit to participating in the complete series.
- Dates & Times:
- 9:30am - 12:30pm, Monday, November 18, 2019
9:30am - 12:30pm, Tuesday, November 19, 2019
9:30am - 12:30pm, Wednesday, November 20, 2019
- Rose 5211