Explain EDU App: Create Interactive Presentation Videos
Do you have an iPad or iPhone and are interested in learning more ways you can use it in your instruction and course content? Come learn about Explain EDU, an iOS app that lets you quickly create interactive narrated or annotated presentation videos. The video creation process begins with a whiteboard space where you can add pictures, videos, text documents, Powerpoint presentations and more.
During this workshop, participants will learn how to create various styles of educational or informative videos using the app Explain EDU. Participants will learn how to post these videos in their canvas courses. iPads will be provided to use during the workshop.
Participants will leave with an Explain Edu license to install on their own iPad or iPhone, if applicable. Owning one of these devices is not required to attend this workshop.
If you'd like to learn more about the app before signing up for this workshop, here is the link to Apple app store: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/explain-edu/id431493086
At the completion of this workshop, participants should be able to:
- Identify strategies for using the Explain EDU app to create course related content
- Discover how to use the Explain EDU app on an iPad
- Create an example video project using multiple tools available in the app
- Learn how to share a completed video on a Canvas course
- Understand how to install the app on their own iPad or iPhone device, if applicable
- Monday, November 4, 2019
- 2:00pm - 4:00pm
- Rose 5308