Get hands-on experience designing and building your own circuits, programming microprocessors (like the Arduino), and troubleshooting and fixing broken electronics.
- Learn about The Makery’s collection of tools and supplies for electronics work.
- Learn how to read simple schematics and how to solder wires and components together.
- Learn the basic functionalities of circuits and micro-computers to make your vision a reality.
After completing this workshop you’ll be granted access to the electronics workbench during the Rose Makery’s regular hours.
For alternate sessions, select 'Show More Dates' below
- Thursday, October 24, 2019 Show more dates
- 5:30pm - 6:30pm
- Rose Makery (First Floor)