Bring your lunch and join us for an engaging discussion that may help you solve a teaching problem. Each Feed your Mind event will be centered around a different topic and will provide you with a chance to discuss, share, and collaborate with your colleagues.
The topic for this session is “using data to engage students in the classroom” and our discussion will be based on this podcast: https://teachinginhighered.com/podcast/using-data-stimulate-student-learning/
Prior to the event, the facilitators will send more information to registered participants.
- Engage with colleagues to build community
- Reflect on your own teaching practices
- Discuss challenges and benefits of the presented strategies, teaching practices, tools etc.
- Consider how these techniques, strategies, tools etc. can be used in your teaching practice
- Wednesday, October 3, 2018
- 12:15pm - 1:05pm
- Rose Library