3D Modeling 101 with Tinkercad
Unlock a new life path with the power of creating and editing your own 3D models in Tinkercad. Get an overview of Tinkercad, a free, browser-based tool for bringing your 3D creations to life. Learn concepts that you can apply to your own projects — and then experiment and explore with support. No experience required! Bring a laptop or borrow one from us.
In this workshop, you'll learn how to:
- Add basic shapes to their Tinkercad canvas and then edit those shapes
- Group and ungroup shapes to create more complex forms
- Align and transform shapes with advanced transform algorithms
- Create negative shapes
- Use Tinkercad's note system for creating simple documentation
Adam Wirdzek, Makerspace Instructor
View more events
View all Makery events, including additional Fall 2023 offerings of this workshop.
- Wednesday, November 15, 2023
- 2:30pm - 3:30pm
- Rose TLT Lab (Room 5308)