explore. experience. engage: The evolving classroom.
In this six week immersive series, instructional faculty will explore research, experience digital activities, and engage with their peers and the global digital community.
- Develop an understanding of the history, theories and principles related to Digital Assignments
- Discover the evolving role of students as content creators
- Identify and employ credible resources to stay abreast of emerging and evolving trends in the field and continue to build a supportive network
- Construct an integrated and comprehensive assessment plan for the created digital assignment
- Design and present a digital assignment grounded in a theoretical framework and principles presented throughout this immersive program
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday, September 15, 2017
Apply at: https://jmu.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1NtUaLD4IvWjHMh
For any questions about this program please contact Nicole Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org or Elaine Kaye at email@example.com
This program will be held in the Faculty Connect Carrier Room 22
For more information, click here!
Tuesday, October 24, 2017