explore. experience. engage: The evolving classroom.
In this six week immersive series, instructional faculty will explore research, experience digital activities, and engage with their peers and the global digital community.
At the completion of this immersive series, participants will be able to:
- Develop an understanding of the history, theories and principles related to Digital Assignments
- Discover the evolving role of students as content creators
- Identify and employ credible resources to stay abreast of emerging and evolving trends in the field and continue to build a supportive network
- Construct an integrated and comprehensive assessment plan for the created digital assignment
- Design and present a digital assignment grounded in a theoretical framework and principles presented throughout this immersive program
Dates and Location
Oct 10, 17, 24, 31, Nov 7, 14
1:00-4:00pm in FacultyConnect Carrier (Room 22)
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday, September 15, 2017