You can use lasers to cut and etch wood, plastic, leather, and more! During this workshop, you will learn about the Glowforge laser cutter, safety, and how to create/convert simple project-ready files.
- Learn what can be created using a Glowforge laser cutter.
- Learn about the types of materials that can be used.
- Learn how to operate the machine safely.
- Create and convert simple project-ready files.
Would you like a custom version of this workshop for your class? Please send us an email at email@example.com
For alternate sessions, select 'show more dates' below
- Wednesday, January 29, 2020 Show more dates
- 2:30pm - 3:30pm
- Carrier 37 (Basement)