This workshop is part of the Google Suite Series
Write reports, create joint project proposals, keep track of meeting notes, and more.
With Google Docs, you can create and edit text documents right in your web browser—no special software is required. Even better, multiple people can work at the same time, you can see people’s changes as they make them, and every change is saved automatically. This session is geared specifically for faculty and staff that are interested in learning more about what you can do with Google Docs with students and colleagues.
At the the end of the session participants will be able to:
- Create a new document and upload an existing Word or PDF document to Google Docs.
- Edit, format, and customize a doc.
- Add pictures, links, tables, and more.
- Create page columns.
- Share and unshare documents.
- Add comments, make suggestions, and chat with collaborators directly.
- Print and download docs in a variety of formats.
- Access your calendar, notes, and tasks in relationship to a Google doc.
- Investigate additional "add-ons" for Google docs.
- Monday, July 29, 2019
- 9:00am - 11:30am
- TLT Lab (Room 5308)
- Rose Library