This workshop is part of the Google Suite Series
With Google Forms, you can create and analyze surveys right in your mobile or web browser—no special software required. You get instant results as they come in. And, you can summarize survey results at a glance with charts and graphs. This session is well suited for faculty and staff interested in using a simplified surveying tool for non-sensitive data with students and colleagues.
At the end of this session participants will be able to:
- Create a new form
- Add and edit questions using a variety of formats and settings
- Share the form
- Start and stop response collection
- Analyze responses in Google Forms and Google Sheets
- Print out forms and responses
- Download results as CSV files
- Explore a variety of ways to use forms beyond a simple survey.
- Tuesday, August 6, 2019
- 9:00am - 11:30am
- TLT Lab (Room 5308)
- Rose Library