This workshop is part of the Google Suite Series
Handle task lists, create project plans, analyze data with charts and filters, and more.
With Google Sheets, you can create and edit spreadsheets directly in your web browser—no special software is required. Multiple people can work simultaneously, you can see people’s changes as they make them, and every change is saved automatically. This session is idea for faculty and staff with a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel who are interested in collaborating on spreadsheets with students and colleagues.
At the the end of the session participants will be able to:
- Create and/or import a new or existing spreadsheet into Google Sheets.
- Enter and edit data
- Customize the spreadsheet
- Work with rows, columns, and cells
- Work with multiple sheets
- Share and unshare spreadsheets
- Add comments and replies
- Chat with people directly from your spreasheet
- Print, download, and save files in multiple formats.
- Access your calendar, notes, and tasks from your spreadsheet.
- Tuesday, July 30, 2019
- 9:00am - 11:30am
- TLT Lab (Room 5308)
- Rose Library