In this three session workshop series, you will learn image enhancement, non-destructive editing, and poster creation. Explore the several layers of Adobe Photoshop and the possibilities to custom make your content to fit your needs. No experience needed.
If you have basic Photoshop skills and want to take a single session. please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This session exposes participants to the Photoshop interface, image formats, importing and exporting content, document creation (print or web), understanding layers, destructive vs non-destructive editing, and poster creation.
- Compare and contrast of print and web formats
- Create posters from scratch using Photoshop
- Execute different types of editing techniques
This session exposes participants to color correction, advanced cropping and image editing, cloning and feathering, and creating multi image and layering techniques.
- Make a multi-layered project
- Apply color correction with Photoshop
- Restore a damaged photograph using the cloning and feathering tools
This session focuses on the culmination of skills featured in the previous sessions, and build upon them with design techniques such as, vector-made objects combined with images, advanced exposure adjustment, and 3D production.
- Create 3D objects
- Combine vector-made objects and photographs to build a poster
- Experiment with advanced exposure settings
- Thursday, February 21, 2019 Show more dates
- 3:00pm - 5:00pm
- TLT Lab (Room 5308)
- Rose Library