De-Stress for Success is back!
Every finals week, JMU Libraries hosts activities to help ease the stress of exams. We've got snacks, coloring, puzzles, and everything you might need to turn off your brain. Check the schedule below for activities and snack times!
• Cookies and bananas on Thursday, 12/6, at 1pm (Rose, Carrier, Music, and ETMC)
• Coffee and donuts on Monday, 12/10, at 6pm (Rose Carrier, Music, and ETMC)
• Monday, 12/10, 2:00-4:00pm in Carrier Lobby
• Friday, 12/14, 2:00-4:00pm in Rose Lobby
• w/Bryce Hayes - Friday, 12/7, 12:30-1:00pm in Music Building 321
• w/Bryce Hayes - Tuesday, 12/11, 9:00-10:00am in Music Building 318
• drop-in w/Dave Pope - 12/10, 10:30-12:30pm in Music Building B71
MAKERY ACTIVITIES - drop by anytime during the week!
• Virtual Reality in Carrier and Rose*
• Paint a wooden ornament in Carrier
• Paint a pet rock in Rose
• Giant coloring wall in Carrier
And back by popular demand... origami will be available with the coloring supplies! Check out our Facebook event for all the details!
*(Play the game Beat Saber in Carrier - it's like Guitar Hero with virtual light sabers! Hint: play on "no arrows" mode.)
- Sunday, December 9, 2018 Show more dates
- All Day Event
- Carrier & Rose Libraries