explore. experience. engage: The evolving classroom.
In this immersive series, instructional faculty will explore research, experience digital activities, and engage with their peers and the global digital community.
- Develop an understanding of the history, theories and principles related to Digital Assignments
- Discover the evolving role of students as content creators
- Identify and employ credible resources to stay abreast of emerging and evolving trends in the field and continue to build a supportive network
- Construct an integrated and comprehensive assessment plan for the created digital assignment
- Design and present a digital assignment grounded in a theoretical framework and principles presented throughout this immersive program
Application deadline: Wednesday, September 5th
- Thursday, November 8, 2018 Show more dates
- 1:00pm - 4:00pm
- Carrier 22
- Carrier Library