In this class, you will increase your understanding and ability to use video cameras including advanced techniques with DSLRs, smartphones, and 360 cameras, equipment and techniques to set up lighting and sound for interviews and other shooting venues, and advanced video and audio editing software applications.
Open only to those who have taken one of the following classes: Digital Storytelling in the Classroom: From A to Z, Digital Storytelling for Content Creation, or those with intermediate knowledge of video preproduction, video production and editing.
*THIS INSTITUTE WILL NOT BE A LECTURE FORMAT.
*ALL INSTRUCTION WILL BE HANDS-ON AND LEARNING-BY-DOING.
- Attain advanced proficiency with video and audio equipment
- Attain intermediate proficiency in lighting and shooting interviews with one and two-camera set-ups
- Learn how to shoot video with 360 cameras and edit footage
- Attain intermediate proficiency with advanced video editing software
- Attain intermediate proficiency with advanced audio editing software
- Recognize parameters that define high-quality images, video, and audio and efficient workflow
To apply, visit http://jmu.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cOYdpcFfUrA5F2Z
Application Deadline: Sunday, September 10, 2017
For any questions about this program, please contact Debbie Pugh at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, click here!